I'm a fine artist, designer, photographer, athlete, business professional and traveler with years of professional experience.
My artwork is inspired by places I visit, my dance is inspired by people I admire and I'm constantly seeking for something new and exciting.
I'm the founder of The Creative Mind program which combines a variety of fine art techniques, innovative design methods, ancient philosophic, spiritual and physical practices that will open your mind, strengthen your body and help you realize your full potential.
- School of Visual Arts, New York, USA (Masters of Fine Arts, 3D modeling and animation)
- Angel Academy of Art, Florence, Italy (Painting Techniques of old European Masters)
- Kendall College of Art and Design , Michigan, USA (Bachelors of Fine Arts, Digital Illustration, Visual Communication)
- New York Film Academy (Digital Filmmaking)
- RYT 200 (Certified and Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance)
- Yoga Aura, Florida, USA. (Yoga Teacher Training, Certification 200 hours in Hatha Yoga)
- Sade Nardini, Evolution Teacher Training with focus on the Anatomy Flow. (20 Hour workshop)
- Pranashama Yoga Institute, Florida, USA. (Yoga Teacher Workshop 40 hours)
- Meghan Currie multiple workshops
- Zumba Certification
People who inspire my practice
Besides my family who supports me the most in everything I do I find these individuals incredibly inspiring and knowledgeable:
- Laurie Levenstien
- Dashama Konah Gordon
- Sadie Nardini
- Meghan Currie
- Philip Christodoulou
I'M A CLICK AWAY! :)
It's so simple to contact me! Just fill out the form: